Create a new local alarm by clicking the ‘alarms’ button on the toolbar at the top right of NEM-Watch and then clicking ‘New alarm’.
To create an alarm:
- Enter a title for the alarm.
- Use the drop down boxes to set a criteria.
- Press ‘Insert new rule’ to create an alarm with multiple criteria.
- Press ‘Save criteria’.
Alarm actions may now be selected.
- Graphical: regions in NEM-Watch will flash to indicate an alarm has been triggered.
- Sound: a sound will play. Make sure your speakers are turned on.
- Pop-up: a small box will pop up giving details of the alarm or the custom message if it has been set.
- Email: send an e-mail will details of the alarm to selected e-mail addresses.
- Run program: start any external program.
- Screenshot: save a screenshot of the NEM-Watch when the alarm triggers. Useful for maintaining archives.